Please consider donating to the work of this ministry. We are in need of financial assistance to help pay our church note each month ($2,500). We have battled to pay these fees for 15 years we have less than one year left to be paid in full ($25,000). Any tax-exempt donations (any amount small or large) that you could aid us with would be greatly appreciated. We are classified by IRS as 501(c)-3 charitable organization. You will receive full credit for tax purposes upon receipt of donations. Thanks for all your considerations, God bless you!
A Spirit-Lead Associate Pastor is Desired to come alone side Our Pastor to flow with the Vision
We, The Pathway of Life Church, Inc., are seeking a male Associate who has been truly called of God ( as identified in "The Calling of God" listed below) to hear the plain truths and share the simplicity of with others to build up the Kingdom of God. One who can walk in the Vision of the Ministry. "Setting God's people free and giving them hope for tomorrow!"To be mighty "Spiritual Warriors" as we train others to be "Spiritual Warriors".
We need someone who can interlock with us and flow with us as the Lord directs. We are a small ministry, but we are walking in great expectations. If you are or think that you are that person we to love to talk with you to see how we can work together. This position is a non-paying position right now but as we grow, funds would be available. If you love God and are submitted to his Will. Please contact us and see what God has purposed for this ministry and you as an associate.
Church 769-233-8076 Email: email@example.com
“A Word from the Pastor”
Often times we build things in the natural world that has a short life span, which are temporal. In the spiritual world however we must seek the Father wisdom and understanding that we may be able to meet His expectation.
After years of seeking the Will of God for our lives in building this ministry I have not conferred with flesh and blood. My heart desire is to build what is the perfect will of God. In doing so we have lost a lots of people that has fail to receive true vision of this ministry’s directive. But we cannot compromise the standard which God has set up. We cannot just say “go along to get along.”
Testing and trying that which is available for use whether it would perfectly fit or be rejected. We have endured trails and temptations not many words of encouragements. We have stood on that which is eternal to accomplish what we know to be of God. Yes the foundation is there but we must build by the specification of the Master Builder, that sure foundation.
There has been many that would come by to interrupt the work of the ministry pointing out what they seek was wrong (as Job comforters). While knowing the truth I must stand my ground knowing also who is the Author and Finisher of my faith. Because of the calling upon my life it would be destructive for me to allow myself to be drawn away by those who come to offer their help their way to change true vision which God gave me so many years ago, (remember Nehemiah wall building experience).
When God gave me the “assignment”, I knew it would be tough to achieve, but as we have the faith which only God can give, then nothing is impossible. We are “making our calling an election sure.” To be obedience even unto death.
When one builds a building of the material that is available some must be rejected, because everything doesn’t go with anything. Our heart desire is to please the Father “working the works of God” for His glory and honor.
Elder Jerry Lindsey, Pastor
Theme: Steadfastness, building on a sure foundation!
Scripture: 1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
"The Calling of GOD"
1. If God has called you to be really like Jesus in all your spirit, He will draw you into a life of crucifixion and humility. He will put on you such demands of obedience that He will not allow you to follow other Christians, and in many ways He will seem to let other good people do things which He will not let you do.
2. Other Christians and ministers who seem very religious and useful may push themselves, pull wires and work schemes to carry out their plans, but you cannot do it. If you attempt it, you will meet with such failure and rebuke from the Lord as to make you sorely penitent.
3. Others can brag about themselves, their work, their success, or their writings, but the Holy Spirit will not allow you to do any such thing. If you begin it, He will lead you into such deep mortification that will make you despise yourself and all your good works.
4. Others will be allowed to succeed in making great sums of money or having a legacy left to them or in having luxuries. But God may supply you daily because He wants you to have something far better than gold and that is a helpless dependence on Him, that He may have the privilege of providing your needs day by day out of the unseen treasury.
5. The Lord may let others be honored and put forward but keep you hidden away in obscurity because He wants to produce some choice, fragrant fruit for His coming glory, which can only be produced in the shade.
6. God will let others be great, but keep you small. He will let others do a work for Him and get the credit for it, but He will make you work and toil on without knowing how much you are doing. Then to make your work still more precious, He will let others get the credit for the work which you have done, and this will make your reward ten times greater when Jesus comes.
7. The Holy Spirit will put a strict watch on you, with a jealous love, and will rebuke you for little words and feelings or for wasting your time, which other Christians never seem distressed over.
8. So make up your mind that God is an infinite Sovereign, and has a right to do as He pleases with His own. He will not explain to you a thousand things which may puzzle your reason in His dealings with you. God will take you at your word; and if you absolutely will yourself to be His slave, He will wrap you up in a jealous love and let other people say and do many things that you cannot do or say. Settle it forever, that you are to deal directly with the Holy Spirit. Also that He is to have the privilege of tying your tongue or chaining your hand or closing your eyes, in ways that others are not dealt with.
9. Now when you are so possessed with the loving God that you are, in your secret heart, pleased and delighted over this peculiar personal, private, jealous guardianship and management of the Holy Spirit over your life, you will have found the vestibule of heaven.
E-mail us! firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 769-233-8076